If you want more exposure to your car detailing business, you’ll need to set up a Google Business listing. Customers need to be able to find your shop, and Google business listings are a great way to do this. By listing your business on Google, you’ll be able to find out a lot about your competition and build a better online presence for your shop. It might sound easy, but there is more to just putting your business on a Google listing. This article will cover five important steps to ensuring your business is properly optimized on Google and making it easier for customers to find you.
1. What is a Google Business Listing?
A Google business listing is important for car detailing marketing. A Google business listing is a web page that appears on the first search engine results page when someone types in your business name. Your shop’s Google Business Page includes all the information you need to market and sell your products online, from company overview to product pages.
2. How to Set up your Google Business Listing?
There are a few steps you need to take to set up your Google business listing:
- Create an account at Google Business (you may have already signed up for Gmail, so this is easy).
- Once you have created your account and logged in, go to “My Business” on the left-hand side of the screen and click “Create New Page.”
- In the next window, fill out the basic information about your shop, including the company name, website address, and contact info. You’ll also need to provide some images of products or services for sale (this can be done through the Google Images search bar).
- Save your page, and you’re ready to start promoting your business!
Need help with car detailing marketing through Google?
Raging Agency is the #1 digital marketing agency that specializes in car detailing marketing. Our team of experts can advertise your car detailing business through Google and help you rank #1 on the search engine so you can increase your sales!
3. How to Make your Google Business Listing Look Attractive
To make your google business listing look appealing, you’ll want to:
- Choose a strong and relevant company name.
- Add high-quality images of your products or services for sale (lots of colors, accurate dimensions, etc.).
- Write clear and concise product descriptions that will entice shoppers to click on your listings.
- Update your Google Business Page regularly with new information and fresh photos!
- Google is the world’s most popular search engine, so your business will be well-represented on its first page when people type in your business name. Plus, keeping your listing current with fresh photos and product descriptions will keep shoppers interested in discovering more about your shop!
- Promote your listing on as many channels as possible (social media, blog posts, etc.!)
- Stay focused on what’s important to your customers and business: making quality products/services at a fair price is key (and you should also offer great customer service!).
- Have fun with it! Google Business promotes your product/service so shoppers can find and buy from you online!
Interested in learning more about how to increase your automotive leads from the professionals? Consider joining our FREE Facebook group!
4. How to get More Online Leads from your Google Business Listing
Leads from your google business listing can come from a variety of sources, including:
- Online ads (Google AdWords and other ad platforms), which let you target specific shoppers with your ads. Advertising your business on Google will help reach more customers.
- Lead magnets (e-books, videos, etc.), offer valuable information and an opportunity to purchase products/services right away.
- Emails (from promotions or newsletters), can introduce shoppers to your product/service and encourage them to buy.
- Social media outreach (connecting with interested followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). This allows you to share information about your business and connect with potential customers.
- Reviews from previous customers (or testimonials from bloggers), can help shoppers make a buying decision.
- Google Maps listings and reviews, which show potential customers where you’re located and what your business offers.
- Ratings/reviews on google search results pages (SERPs). To increase your online leads, focus on reaching shoppers most likely interested in your product/service.
- You can target ads using keywords and phrases related to the products or services you offer
- Email customers about new offers and ways to purchase products/services
- Connect with social media followers for promotional purposes
- Feature reviews from satisfied customers in Google Maps listings and search results pages (SERPs), and more.
5. Hire a Digital Marketing Agency to help Manage your Google Business Listing
As the #1 car detailing marketing agency, Raging Agency can make the most out of your Google business listing. We will set it up and optimize it for you, create compelling content for social media shares, and continually improve the overall user experience, which will increase your online visibility and reach potential customers. Contact us today to have your business rank #1 on Google and get leads quickly and affordably.